thanks! hope it fires ok. I don't know what those little gloss orange spots are going to do on top of the white satin matte with a mason stain yellow wash on top. May the Kiln Godz find favor on it and bless it and make it look cool after firing!
glad you like it. I have a young American friend who recently moved to your beautiful country. Not sure where he lives in New Zealand -- but I don't see how anywhere could be a bad place to live there. Which reminds me -- can people from other countries retire there?
It would appear that unlimited amounts of US dollars will help when applying for residency
... cut & paste from Google search ... New Zealand does not have an official permanent retirement immigration category. You may nevertheless still be able to retire to New Zealand provided you:
• Qualify for the temporary retirement category.
• Qualify for permanent residence in one of the country's normal immigration categories.
Temporary Retirement Category This is a two year visitor visa which, importantly, is renewable. This visa is not for everyone, however. The main requirement is money. This begins with the NZ$2,600 application fee. Then to be approved under the Temporary Retirement Category you must:
• be aged 66 years or over
• invest NZ$0.75 million in New Zealand for two years, in an acceptable investment
• demonstrate ownership of NZ$0.5 million of maintenance funds and an annual income of NZ$60,000 at the time you apply
• meet standard health and character requirements
• hold and maintain comprehensive travel and/or health insurance for the duration of your stay
Successful applicants will be issued with a two year multiple entry visitor's visa/permit which allows them to stay for two years, and travel in and out of New Zealand during that time.
You can re-apply for another visitor's permit/visa under this category if you:
• continue to meet all the requirements above; and
• can demonstrate that you have maintained your travel and/or health insurance and your investment funds in an acceptable investment during the two year duration of your stay.
You may include your partner in your application; however dependent children cannot be included.
And here you have
the number one
question that people
ask me:"How the hell
did you get so many
people to view your
art? You're not even
that good!"I can't
do anything other
admitting that I'm
not that good at
art. I'm not some
concept artist, at
least. I've seen
Meditation of Daily
Picolo is a graphic
design student in
Brazil who has
provided at least
most compelling r...
The ThemeWelcome to
the World of Water
contest. I've tried
to make it
ack: Close-ups (this
main subject in the
photograph has to be
water. It can be
drops, it c...
sted by LiberumEqua
ggested by NotenSMSK
Sserenita see more..
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More